I don't know about you guys, but after about 5 weeks I started to feel like I was a grazing cow. I was feeling great eating healthier, but I started to get a little bored with salad everyday.
So today I'm here to give you a few different veggie ideas. Remember that even though salads are great, especially for lunch or dinner, that it's not the only way to get your veggies in.
Veggie Ideas:
*Take 2 tbsp. low-fat cream cheese and mix in a tsp. of italian dressing (powder) for a yummy dip for celery, cucumbers, carrots, etc.
*Have you tried broiling your veggies? My favorite is to mix a cup of fresh broccoli with a tbsp. of olive oil. Place on pie tin, or cookie sheet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake on 400 for about 5 minutes, then turn it to broil for just a couple more minutes.
*Slice cucumber and carrots in bite size pieces. Top with just a little bit of low fat Zesty Italian dressing and feta cheese.
*Hummus is a great dip for veggies as well. I like the roasted red pepper hummus.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment